Translate this page!!

28 abr 2014

ZAWSZE JEST SZANSA

Since I am in Poland I have learned how to be happy with the simple pleasures of life. I came ready for everything, really nervous, but I decided to be brave. And believe me when I say that after nearly nine months with all of you, I am still giving thanks for this wonderful opportunity that life gave me. One of the many things I have learned is that if you want something, you can do it. Life is passion, courage, achievement and resilience. This last word is one of my favorites because I admire the ability of humans to overcome any misfortune: no matter how bad life treats us, you and only you, have the power to change it. For this reason, I am who I am, so I am a social educator, because of this, I decided to dedicate my life to helping others, so now in my life I am not just walking, now I run, I dance, I move, I feel alive. Did you know? Although as a child I always played sport, I had a time in which the only thought of moving from the chair made me tremble. That time was long and hard, and even though I tried several times, I always returned to the same place. I sat contemplating how my life flashed in front of my eyes. Until I said to myself: or you change or you die. It was a hard decision but at last I packed and left. And now I can say I made the best decision of my life. I decided to live and here I am: I am happy, I live surrounded by wonderful people who have taught me that I am important too. Do not ask me why I have decided to travel, running, dancing, teaching and learning ... travel with me, run with me, dance with me, teach, learn! Gantalcalá, Szansa, Biegam bo lubie, family and friends, Glogów, Poland, Spain...: thank you, thank you very much! You are my inspiration in life and now it is my turn to be the inspiration in someone's life. Zawsze jest Szansa, keep on running my friends!! :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your comment!!