Translate this page!!

22 may 2014

RUNNING: RESPECT, UNION AND HAPPINESS

On April 18th, I returned to Glogów (Poland) after spending a few days with my family and friends. Although I was a little stressed and unsure at first, gradually everything is back to normal and my life here remains idyllic thanks to the people who are in it. Now, everything is a little more difficult, but still wonderful.

Almost a couple of days after arriving in Poland, I participated in the Cross (Cross Stracenców) for which we were preparing for several months. It was an amazing day that we show that we can achieve everything we set in life. With our motto: Zawsze jest SZANSA, we have completed the five km between mud, soil, slopes and embankments with very good face and good time! It was a wonderful day! Also, I won a contest: a signed t-shirts by important people in Poland (do not ask me because I do not know who they are, lol) and some hats. But the most touching were the words who, the host of this event and friend Jurek Górski (I admire him) said about me. I felt the warmth of my Polish people, thank you very much!






After this, we continue training each week. In fact, we have formed a great group of people who share a common passion: Running. Not only that,we learn from each other, we help and motivate us and we are happy. 





In addition, we conducted on Saturday the project: Sport Generacja (Sport Generation) that tries to show the children a healthy lifestyle through sport, play and fun. I have the honor of being one of the coaches, along with a great person, Ewa. Together, with the support of our coach, and everyone who participated, we aim children to enjoy the benefits of sport. Again, thanks for letting me participate in this great initiative.





On 03th of May, Constitution Day in Poland, we have participated in another popular race in Grebocice. It was four kilometers that were difficult for me because it was very cold. Anyway, I'm glad, because I did well. (Next year, I will win, lol) This year, the podium was for our dear Ewa. I must say, who also won the Cross,was  Aga from our running team. Super Women! I admire you! You all are great! ....





 Now, we are more and more people who enjoy running and we are happy for this!!
Come with us!!
You are wellcome to come with us!! 
Keep on running my friends! 

Last training: 22 persons!! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your comment!!