Translate this page!!

8 abr 2014

KEEP ON GOING!!

Hello friends! 

I am in my hometown, Logroño, in Spain, enjoying some vacation visiting family and friends. My project ended last 31 of March but I am not sad because my adventure continues with new projects, new challenges and new dreams to fulfill. While I am on vacation and with my mind a bit scattered, I still work on my next project. I have exciting new ideas that I want to launch in Glogów! It is the moment of truth, to prove I am, as my second family believes, a Super Woman. My workmates took me a lovely detail:  they met and waited for me, my great friend, Darek, on behalf of all, gave me some nice words and a picture in which I appear, as a caricature, wearing like Super Woman. I cried a lot but I also laughed out loud at my gift. Loved it! I have enough life to thank you for everything you have done for me, thank you so much!!!


So...what now?

Maybe you think that because I finished my project, my blog is also going to end. No, because as you know, I love writing and share my experiences. So, keep on writing. :)

Here in Spain, I feel a little weird. I guess that is about of the change, which is normal. I try to live my life as if I am Glogów and also, I fulfilled another of my challenges: Run 10 km on a cross. I did it! And my sister too, is something that has brought us closer! I feel so good!


It is true that the uncertainty about my future cause me some anxiety but I am aware, it is because of the thoughts that are in my head and that I can achieve what I set if I ignore those negative thoughts and if I work hard. Now, everything is in the air, but step by step it will come true!! Believe and believe that you can, live the life that you always wanted to live!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your comment!!