Translate this page!!

27 mar 2014

LAST DAY OF SPANISH LESSONS IN SZANSA

Last Tuesday was the last day of Spanish lessons in Szansa. Because of this I wanted to prepare something special for kids. I invited to come my Turkish friend, Merve, who taught us "Belly Dance". It was really great!! After this, I prepared food and drinks for kids and we were playing games. We played also a game called "Abanico" in which kids wrote sentences in Spanish to their mates and to me. It was so nice!! I will miss them a lot!! Even they gave me some presents: flowers, chocolate... Ohh, How I love them!! This is my last day, but I will be with them in other time for sure!! I will not forget you, kids!! <3






2 comentarios:

  1. Hope you have a great time! Big kiss for you, Tânia (Portugal) :P

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. As you can see I am having a great time!! Miss u, my dear Tania!! a lot of kisses!! Thanks for your comment!! :*

      Eliminar

Thank you for your comment!!